The official serial code for activating the game "Urban Empire" on your Steam account. This activation code allows you to legally activate, download and play the "Urban Empire" game.
In Urban Empire you take control of a mayoral dynasty and lead your city and people through 200 years of history. Establish infrastructures, plan city districts, debate political decisions at the town council, bribe or blackmail your opponents, empower the democratic rights of your people or ignore them and reign supremely by yourself – the decision is yours!
Beginning in the 1820s, establish your city through five different eras, each with its own threats and opportunities. Master the challenges of the centuries, face political struggles, experience world-changing events and pioneering inventions, and create your own unique Urban Empire!
Urban Empire is a ‘City Ruler’, pioneering a new breed of strategy game that combines city builder features with political scheming and adds profound social and historical events into the mix, creating a whole new gameplay experience where players must employ strategic planning and political savvy to successfully grow their cities in their role as Mayor.
If you have already installed Steam Client and you have a Steam account then skip the first step.
1. Download and install Steam Client.
2. Open the Steam Client software
3. If you do not have a Steam account then click "Create a new account“
4. If you already have a Steam account then log in.
5. Click on „+ Add a game“ icon in the left corner in the bottom of the page
6. Choose "Activate a product on Steam".
7. Follow the instructions on screen and enter the code we have sent to you
8. In a few minutes Steam will authenticate the code
9. In order to see the game click "Library".
10. Click on the game in order to download it
OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, 64bit
Processor: 3 GHz dual core
RAM (Memory): at least 8GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti, 2GB or equivalent
Try automatic system requirements detection tool from the link below:
*** Steps 1-3 are for first time users***
1) Press the button "Can you run it"
2) Your internet browser downloads a program called "Detection"
3) Run "Detection"
4) Check the results if your computer can run your desired game or not.