The official serial code for activating the game "The Sims 4 - City Living" on your Origin account. This activation code allows you to legally activate, download and play the "The Sims 4 - City Living" game.
NB! The original game The Sims 4 (not included in this offer) is required to use, respectively, play the contents of the City Living expansion pack.
Do your Sims long to leave the suburbs behind? Fulfill their dreams in the diverse city of San Myshuno, where they can discover exciting neighborhoods, move into a new apartment, check out fun festivals and more. In The Sims 4: City Living, your Sims can experience the joys and challenges of sharing close quarters with other Sims. Work your way up from a starter unit to a penthouse as your Sims launch new metropolitan careers!
In order to activate/download a game you must have Origin installed on your computer.
1. Open Origin and enter the e-mail address and password for your EA account. In case you do not have an EA account then click „Create an account“ to create an account.
2. On the left side of the page choose "Game Library", click "Add a Game" link on the right top side of the page and choose "Redeem Product Code".
3. Enter the code we sent to you and click „Next“
4. Choose the language you would like to use to activate the product and click „Submit and Continue“. You are able to see the game under „My Games“
5. In order to download the game click "Ready to Download".
6. Once the game has been downloaded and installed, click „Ready to Play“ and enjoy your new game!
OS: Windows XP
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4300 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+ (2.0 GHz Dual Core required if using integrated graphics)
RAM (Memory): at least 2GB
Free space on Hard Drive: at least 10GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or ATI Radeon X1300 or Intel GMA X4500
Try automatic system requirements detection tool from the link below:
*** Steps 1-3 are for first time users***
1) Press the button "Can you run it"
2) Your internet browser downloads a program called "Detection"
3) Run "Detection"
4) Check the results if your computer can run your desired game or not.