The official serial code for activating the game "PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds" on your Steam account. This activation code allows you to legally activate, download and play the "PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds" game.
NB! This is an Early Access game, an early playable version of a game that is still in development. Access to the final full version is already included in your purchase. Over time until the definite release of the game, the developers will regularly release updates and improvements.
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is a last-man-standing shooter being developed with community feedback. Starting with nothing, players must fight to locate weapons and supplies in a battle to be the lone survivor. This realistic, high tension game is set on a massive 8x8 km island with a level of detail that showcases Unreal Engine 4’s capabilities.
PlayerUnknown aka Brendan Greene, is a pioneer of the Battle Royale genre. As the creator of the Battle Royale game-mode found in the ARMA series and H1Z1 : King of the Kill, Greene is co-developing the game with veteran team at Bluehole to create the most diverse and robust Battle Royale experience to date!
If you have already installed Steam Client and you have a Steam account then skip the first step.
1. Download and install Steam Client.
2. Open the Steam Client software
3. If you do not have a Steam account then click "Create a new account“
4. If you already have a Steam account then log in.
5. Click on „+ Add a game“ icon in the left corner in the bottom of the page
6. Choose "Activate a product on Steam".
7. Follow the instructions on screen and enter the code we have sent to you
8. In a few minutes Steam will authenticate the code
9. In order to see the game click "Library".
10. Click on the game in order to download it
Try an automatic system requirements detection tool from the link below:
*** Steps 1-3 are for first time users***
1) Press the button "Can you run it"
2) Your internet browser downloads a program called "Detection"
3) Run "Detection"
4) Check the results if your computer can run your desired game or not.