The official serial code for activating the game "Euro Truck Simulator 2: Scandinavia add-on" on your Steam account. This activation code allows you to legally activate, download and play the "Euro Truck Simulator 2: Scandinavia add-on" game.
This Euro Truck Simulator 2 Scandinavia add-on is the most exciting expansion pack for the incomparable Euro Truck Simulator 2 so far. Featuring Sweden, Norway and Denmark, you’ll have access to mile upon mile across these three beautiful Nordic countries. Fifteen new ports and ferry locations also allow you to board ferries directly and to discover 25 Scandinavian cities like Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmo, Oslo, Stavanger, Bergen, Copenhagen, Aalborg and Esbjerg.
Reflecting how ferries are an integral part of Scandinavian transportation, SCS Software has painstakingly simulated the ships and Nordic ferry locations you’d see in real life today. Many of the ports in this pack are the same size as entire cities depicted in mainland Europe elsewhere within the game. The sea transportation network also allows the player to use alternate connections between locations in Scandinavia and other territories of the map with direct routes to the United Kingdom and Poland.
Viking Legends Paint Jobs Pack DLC content
If you have already installed Steam Client and you have a Steam account then skip the first step.
1. Download and install Steam Client.
2. Open the Steam Client software
3. If you do not have a Steam account then click "Create a new account“
4. If you already have a Steam account then log in.
5. Click on „+ Add a game“ icon in the left corner in the bottom of the page
6. Choose "Activate a product on Steam".
7. Follow the instructions on screen and enter the code we have sent to you
8. In a few minutes Steam will authenticate the code
9. In order to see the game click "Library".
10. Click on the game in order to download it
Try automatic system requirements detection tool from the link below:
*** Steps 1-3 are for first time users***
1) Press the button "Can you run it"
2) Your internet browser downloads a program called "Detection"
3) Run "Detection"
4) Check the results if your computer can run your desired game or not.