- Open Steam Client software and choose „Redeem Wallet Code“ from the menu
- You are also able to activate the code here: www.steampowered.com/wallet
- Enter the code we have sent to you and follow the instructions
- Credit will be loaded on your account and it will be ready for use instantly
NB! This code only works on EU accounts that use the currency euro.
Buy a Steam Gift Card and get access to thousands of online games.
Steam Wallet codes work just like gift cards which can be redeemed on your account for Steam Wallet credit and used for the purchase of games, software and any other item you can purchase on Steam.
Steam does not have any country restrictions so the value of the Steam wallet code will be converted to the currency of your Steam wallet.
Why should I use Steam gift cards to make purchases?
Security- there is always a certain risk in entering your credit card details to a third-party page. By using a Steam gift card, you do not need to enter your card details. You can simply add the credit on your account by entering a unique code.
Flexibility- you can use the credit you have added on your account whenever it is suitable for you. If you buy an item that costs less than the amount of credit you have on your account, the remaining credit can be used for future purchases.
Budget control- Using gift cards is a great way to keep your budget intact because you can limit the amount of money you want to spend. This way you will not be able to blow your budget without buying a new gift card.
Why should I prefer punktid.com e-store?
- Price – thanks to our digital delivery we can skip the delivery and packaging costs which allows us to sell the games under the recommended retail price.
- Trustworthiness – We have thousands of positive feedbacks in Trustpilot and our average rating is 5/5. We always do our best to make the experience as smooth and fast as possible for our customers.
- Experience – We have been on the market since 2009 and know everything about gaming so we can help you with pretty much every question. And even if we don’t know – we’ll find out and try to help you anyway!