The official serial code for activating the game "Call of Duty: Black Ops" on your Steam account. This activation code allows you to legally activate, download and play the "Call of Duty: Black Ops" game.
Inspired by the experiences of real Black Ops soldiers of the era, the missions of Call of Duty: Black Ops take the player to a wide variety of settings, ranging from snowbound mountain strongholds in historical Soviet held territories, to the jungles and urban settings of Vietnam War era SE Asia. Throughout all, care has been taken to maintain the traditional essence of Call of Duty style combat, while also introducing new types of player action that add to the gameplay experience. Additional features include co-op, versus and team-based multiplayer options, new vehicles like the SR-71 Blackbird and lethal new weapons such as explosive-tipped crossbows.
Witness the birth of the Elite Special Forces and take part in off-the-record missions. Be prepared to accept the consequences of putting your life on the line to prevent war in the Black Ops' single-player campaign. Fully customize and personalize your Call of Duty: Black Ops multiplayer experience with Treyarch's new currency system.
If you have already installed Steam Client and you have a Steam account then skip the first step.
1. Download and install Steam Client.
2. Open the Steam Client software
3. If you do not have a Steam account then click "Create a new account“
4. If you already have a Steam account then log in.
5. Click on „+ Add a game“ icon in the left corner in the bottom of the page
6. Choose "Activate a product on Steam".
7. Follow the instructions on screen and enter the code we have sent to you
8. In a few minutes Steam will authenticate the code
9. In order to see the game click "Library".
10. Click on the game in order to download it
Try automatic system requirements detection tool from the link below:
*** Steps 1-3 are for first time users***
1) Press the button "Can you run it"
2) Your internet browser downloads a program called "Detection"
3) Run "Detection"
4) Check the results if your computer can run your desired game or not.