1) You earn our store credit from every purchase based on your current bonus level. You are able to use the credit when paying for you next purchases
2) You are able to see and use your credit by logging on to your accunt
3) You collect bonus credit even when you are not logged in to your account when making a purchase
Bonus levels are divided to three:
The whole sum of the purchases is calculated from the past 365 days since today. This means that purchases that were made more than 365 days ago are not calculated in the whole sum. Only successfuly completed orders will be calculated in the whole sum. If your bonus level changes you will be notified via e-mail.With Punktid.com bonus system you earn credit from your every purchase. The percentage of the bonus credit depends on the total sum of the purchases you have made in the previous 365 days. You are able to use the bonus as Punktid.com store credit to make purchases and get discounts.
In order to collect and use bonus credit it is necessary to create a Punktid.com account. However, you collect the bonus on your created account even when you are not logged in to it while making a purchase. It is only important to use exactly the same e-mail address you registered with us when you make the purchase. In order to use the bonus credit you have collected, you need to log in to your account.
If you have not made any purchases within the past 365 days then you do not receive bonus for the first purchase (because the whole sum of the purchases within the past 365 days is 0€).
The bonus credit can only be used as store credit and can not be taken out in cash.
1) You buy 250€ worth of goods in one day but you have not made any purchases within the previous 365 days. This means that you will not get any store credit for this purchase but you will automatically be assigned to bonus level „Silver“ and will get 3% of bonus credit from your next purchases. If you do not make any purchases within the next 365 days, your level will drop back down to 0.
2) You order 50€ worth of goods every week and reach bonus level „Gold“ but at one point stop buying anything. In this case the whole sum of your purchases made in the previous 365 will start to drop 0 (the older purchases will no longer be calculated in the whole sum) until the bonus level reaches back to 0.
Using the bonus credit
You are not able to choose the amount of bonus credit you would like to use. If your purchase sum is lower than your credit amount then you are able to use the credit to pay for the whole purchase and the credit that is left will still be on your account. If the purchase sum is higher than your bonus credit amount then you have to use all of your bonus credit and pay the remainder of the purchase sum.
1) You have collected 10€ of bonus credit and you would like to buy an item that costs 5€. In this case you can buy the item by paying only by store credit and you will have 5€ of credit left on your account
2) You have collected 10€ of bonus credit and you would like to buy an item that costs 15€. In this case you can buy the item by paying 10€in store credit and then paying the remaining 5€ using your preferred payment method.
You will not earn bonus credit if:
1) You have partially or fully paid for the purchase using bonus credit
2) You have used a discount code when making the order
3) You did not make the order using an email address registered on Punktid.com's web site
4) You buy a product that is excluded from our bonus system. You can see all the excluded products HERE