If you have already installed Steam Client and you have a Steam account then skip the first step.
1. Download and install Steam Client.
2. Open the Steam Client software
3. If you do not have a Steam account then click "Create a new account“
4. If you already have a Steam account then log in.
5. Click on „+ Add a game“ icon in the left corner in the bottom of the page
6. Choose "Activate a product on Steam".
7. Follow the instructions on screen and enter the code we have sent to you
8. In a few minutes Steam will authenticate the code
9. In order to see the game click "Library".
10. Click on the game in order to download it
Try automatic system requirements detection tool from the link below:
*** Steps 1-3 are for first time users***
1) Press the button "Can you run it"
2) Your internet browser downloads a program called "Detection"
3) Run "Detection"
4) Check the results if your computer can run your desired game or not.
Official Steam activation code for redeeming the game Bioshock Infinite on your Steam account.
BioShock Infinite is a single player First-Person Shooter, and the third game in the critically and popularly acclaimed BioShock Series. The events of BioShock Infinite are set prior to those of earlier games in the series and unrelated. Yet although unrelated, the action in the game contains a familiar flavor and flare, with a combination of human and mechanized opposition, a variety of physical and personal biological weapons, and a distinctive storyline and setting. Additional features include, the brand-new hero Booker DeWitt, the aerial city of Columbia, the vigors/nostrums biological abilities system, and a variety of strategies to use against foes.
BioShock Infinite is a whole new BioShock adventure set in the new environment of Columbia, an immense city in the sky. Players assume the role of a down-on-his luck former Pinkerton agent Booker DeWitt, sent to Columbia in 1912 to rescue Elizabeth, a young woman imprisoned there since childhood. DeWitt will develop a relationship with Elizabeth, augmenting his abilities with hers so the pair may escape from a city that is literally falling from the sky. You will learn to fight foes in high-speed Skyline battles, engage in combat both indoors and outdoors, and harness the power of dozens of new weapons and abilities.
Although BioShock Infinite is a whole new adventure, set away from the underwater city of Rapture featured in earlier games in the series, its gameplay mechanics are familiar. Initially the player is tasked with finding and rescuing the character, Elizabeth, a captive within the city for the majority of her life. In searching for her, the open-air city is traversed by foot as well as the "Skyline," a rail system that the player connects to manually via a handheld grapple type tool. Elizabeth's imprisonment is a mystery, and she and thus the player are pursued by a variety of enemies, human and mechanical. Primary among these is "Songbird," a robotic birdlike creature, and Elizabeth's one-time guardian/jailer. It wants her back. Players can utilize a variety of strategies in combat, including attacks, stealth, and hacking. In combat weapons are available, such as sniper rifle, machine gun, shotgun, pistol, rocket launcher, and of course, their fists. The game also features chemical based weapons in the form of vigors and nostrums. These function similarly to the plasmids and tonics used in earlier BioShock games, with vigors granting access to actively used powers and abilities, and nostrums passively bolstering an overall condition, for example, improved health, strength or damage resistance.
How will I receive my game?
A digital code will be sent to your email address which you will then be able to redeem in Steam. Then you can just download, install and enjoy your new game! You can find more specific instructions under Code Activation Guide.
Why should I prefer Punktid’s online store?
Price – thanks to our digital delivery we can skip the delivery and packaging costs which allows us to sell the games under the recommended retail price.
Trustworthiness – We have thousands of positive feedbacks in Trustpilot and our average rating is 5/5. We always do our best to make the experience as smooth and fast as possible for our customers.
Experience – We have been on the market since 2009 and know everything about gaming so we can help you with pretty much every question. And even if we don’t know – we’ll find out and try to help you anyway!
Why should I prefer punktid.com e-store?
- Price – thanks to our digital delivery we can skip the delivery and packaging costs which allows us to sell the games under the recommended retail price.
- Trustworthiness – We have thousands of positive feedbacks in Trustpilot and our average rating is 5/5. We always do our best to make the experience as smooth and fast as possible for our customers.
- Experience – We have been on the market since 2009 and know everything about gaming so we can help you with pretty much every question. And even if we don’t know – we’ll find out and try to help you anyway!