The official serial code for activating the game "Battlefield 1" on your Origin account. This activation code allows you to legally activate, download and play the "Battlefield 1" game.
Fight your way through epic battles going from tight urban combat in a besieged French city to big open spaces in the Italian Alps or frantic combats in the Arabic sand dunes. Experience large-scale battles as infantry or piloting vehicles on land, air and sea, from the tanks and bikes on the ground, to bi-planes and gigantic battleships.
Discover a new world at war through an adventure-filled campaign, or join in epic multiplayer battles with up to 64 players. Adapt your tactics and strategy to the earth-shattering, dynamic environments and destruction.
In order to activate/download a game you must have Origin installed on your computer.
1. Open Origin and enter the e-mail address and password for your EA account. In case you do not have an EA account then click „Create an account“ to create an account.
2. On the left side of the page choose "Game Library", click "Add a Game" link on the right top side of the page and choose "Redeem Product Code".
3. Enter the code we sent to you and click „Next“
4. Choose the language you would like to use to activate the product and click „Submit and Continue“. You are able to see the game under „My Games“
5. In order to download the game click "Ready to Download".
6. Once the game has been downloaded and installed, click „Ready to Play“ and enjoy your new game!
Attention! „The Sims 3“ game must firstly be registered here: http://www.thesims3.com/registeragame.html
Once you have registered it there you will be able to download the game on your Origin account by using the same e-mail address and password you were using when registering the game.
OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit versions only)
Processor: Intel Core i5 6600K / AMD FX-6350 or better
RAM (Memory): at least 8GB
Free space on Hard Drive: at least 50GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 with 2 GB VRAM or AMD Radeon HD 7850, with 2 GB VRAM or better
Try automatic system requirements detection tool from the link below:
*** Steps 1-3 are for first time users***
1) Press the button "Can you run it"
2) Your internet browser downloads a program called "Detection"
3) Run "Detection"
4) Check the results if your computer can run your desired game or not.